Monday, April 1, 2013

#13 (8) WHAT I'm DOING in Am Samoa with my TIME.

#13

Hello again!
To Ruth--MeMaw who asked about what I was doing in my days.
      Trying to sum up my "NEW RELIGION"  Ha! 
 IN A NUT SHELL!
   I say Ha!  BECAUSE! it boils down to 1 sentence from Jesus. 
      IF YOU WANT EVERLASTING LIFE,  THEN
 DO THIS!
"KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS" of God! 
 Which = Judaism!  But  NOT  as the Jews practice it today &
few people here know anything about it. 
       Jesus said,
"I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." 
     So I combo the teachings of the Torah & Jesus in the way
that seems most TRUTHFUL & HONEST & SENSIBLE to me &
call it a NEW RELIGION!  & I am starting with boys because
Parents TEACH their kids to LIE! 
          "--IF YOU don't believe MY
WAY & MY RELIGION, THEN,
 GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
      Hence Mark Twain's: the School Boy's Definition of Faith: =
"Saying you BELIEVE what you KNOW ain't so!"  Ha!
      I had to do it--LIE!  & most boys here have to do it, but there are
many here like me who are CLOSET AGNOSTICS!  Ha!
       & I am working on Fulfilling 3 Bible Prophecies!  #1)  Jesus'
Prophecy Matt 17:11  "Elijah come & RESTORE ALL THINGS",
(Said after John the Bap was DEAD!  "NONE Greater, BUT!
He LEAST In Kingdom of Heaven is GREATER than him!!  WHY? 
BECAUSE HE'S DEAD!)  (I HAVE FULFILLED THAT PROPHECY....
to my opinion!  HA!)   &
         #2)  SEAL 144,000 Virgin Boys in their Foreheads (where
Logical Thinking is Performed in the Brain!)
who have not had sex with females & in whom there is NO GUILE!
 --who see the Truth &  tell the Truth & do not "LOVE a LIE & NOR
MAKE A LIE!" (Rev. 22) SEAL THEM in their foreheads
--servants of our God = NEW RELIGION!  Perfect Judaism!  
       God says, (Deut)  "I LIVE FOREVER!  & YOU be Perfect WITH 
YHWH your God!"  =  & YOU can LIVE FOREVER TOO! 
           Christians say: 
 "If you believe on Jesus & be baptized,
 someday YOU will DIE!  & go to HEAVEN!"
          I say  there's SOMETHING WRONG! 
with THAT!  & THAT!  is
the OPPOSITE of WHAT Jesus TAUGHT!  & Here's WHY! 
("Nut Shell" took  a little more than 5-6 Sentences!  Ha!  I'm still working
on it to boil it down to Max Simple.  Einstein said:  "It's good to
SIMPLIFY, BUT No Good to OVERSIMPLIFY!)
    So! 
 DIE & Go to HEAVEN?  I DON'T THINK SO!!  
NOBODY!  in the Bible ever DIED & WENT to HEAVEN!  3 People
 went to Heaven in the Bible, BUT!  THEY  were ALL ALIVE
WHEN THEY WENT! 
--THEY went to a Physical Place--a Physical Heaven
--Enoch walking with God.--Elijah walking around till
a "VEHICLE of Fire"  picked him up & took him
to Heaven--most likely a ROCKET SHIP
--about 5000 years AGO! 
      The LAST Thing Jesus did just  BEFORE GOING Physically UP
to the Physical Heaven .....  was to say: 
 "A Spirit hath  NOT  Flesh & Bones as you see I have!  Touch me! 
 Do you have Physical FOOD to Eat?"  They gave him Physical
Fish & Honey & he Physically  ATE IT! 
THEN he Physically FLOATED UP into a Physical Cloud from which
the Physical Rain falls & disappeared from their sight, & they were TOLD
by the men in white that stood by that he went to the Physical Heaven! 
(There is NO OTHER KIND OF HEAVEN!  Than PHYSICAL HEAVEN!)
 --Described in Revelation & called the "New Jerusalem"--coming down
out of Heaven from among the Stars where God LIVES. 
 --Physical STREETS of Physical GOLD,  The Physical  Tree of Life 
(There's no other kind of Tree than Physical Tree!) growing in
the midst of the Street & by the
River of  Water, with 12 Fruits, yielding her Fruit Once a Month, for
 the HEALING of the Nations  DESCENDED FROM  those SAVED from
the Earth which was burned up in the  Lake of Fire  to the point of
 NO SEAS, NO WATER, & NO WIND!  &
        When Jesus says (John 11:26) 
"He that  LIVES  (Physically ALIVE!) & BELIEVES on ME,
will      NEVER DIE!"    Physical DEATH!
It is 100% Absolutely Certain that he MEANT WHAT HE SAID! =
NEVER  DIE PHYSICAL DEATHBECAUSE!  of his
OTHER WORDS!  (Luke 13)
  "EXCEPT YOU Repent YOU shall ALL  LIKEWISE PERISH"
--DIE PHYSICAL DEATH! 
 How do we  KNOW  "LIKEWISE PERISH" MEANS
 DIE PHYSICAL DEATH? 
 BECAUSE "LIKEWISE" = LIKE THEM!  Who?  18 People
Physically Squashed by the Physical Tower that fell on them &
those Physically chopped up by
 Pilot's men,  mingling their Physical Blood with their Physical Sacrifices. 
      "You shall ALL LIKEWISE PERISH!", NOT by Squashed or
 Chopped up, but by Physical Death of some sort!  SIMPLE! 
--Bullets, Bombs, Armageddon, Lake of Fire! 
 END OF THE WORLD BY FIRE!
&  To back it up:  
 "He that ENDURES unto the END of the World (by Fire)
 THE SAME!   Shall Be!    ....   Saved! 
(Nobody has been saved yet! 
People saying  they ARE SAVED,....
Don't know what they are talking about & didn't read
the words of Jesus CAREFULLY & didn't PAY ATTENTION
to WHAT he SAID!)  &
 God said, "Lest he Physically Eat  from the Physical Tree of Life &
Physically LIVE FOR EVER!"  (Genss 3:22)  &
Jesus said,  "To him who OVERCOMES (sin)
 will I GIVE  to  Physically EAT of
the Physical Tree of Life!"  (Rev. 2:7)
     WELL!  Is that a NEW RELIGION in a NutShell or WHAT?!
Can anybody REFUTE these Quotes & Definitions & Statements!  Ha!
I don't think so!  Come on!  --as George Bush says!  Ha!  Let em try!  Ha!
     You know why I am SO CONFIDENT of what I am saying & PREACHING?
Because of doing what I call Marketing, & Motivation, & COMMUNICATION
RESEARCH. 
       I have run it all thru a 1000+ people in the last few years!  
If there were holes in my thinking, people pointed them out!  & I said, 
THANK YOU!   I will STUDY THAT, & if I am wrong, I will find out & 
CORRECT MYSELF = REPENT!  & IF NOT, I will Know.
Christians CANNOT do that!  WHY?  BECAUSE!
They cannot believe that they are WRONG!  & THAT is the First Step to
Repentance = Correcting myself!  Kick the Stick out of MY EYE, BEFORE 
Trying to Pluck the Dust Mite out of my neighbor's eye!  Ha!  
       "The man who says, I'm not sure, I don't Know, I could be Wrong, I
have been wrong before, when I thought sure I was Right, it could happen
again;  is a 1000 times better off than the man who says:  I KNOW, 
I am sure, I am NOT WRONG, I cannot be Wrong!  Ha!  
    I hope you enjoy this NUTSHELL!
Maybe this is not what you asked for!?  Ha!  Anyway it's pretty clear
what I am doing & why & if I didn't answer all your questions, let me
know I will try to.
Thanks again, Love Bill

    
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:31 PM, William Reader <readerwilliam@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
        Thank you for the Birthday Card & Gift card, 
Believe it or Not, there are no Wal-Mart Stores here, or within 2 or 3
thousand miles!  Ha! 
So I will send it back to you soon.
       Thanks for the other Gift Card you sent me Christmas.  I had
a tough time cashing it in.  Because it didn't have my name on it,
no stores here would give me value for it & same with my Bank!
        But I was able to buy internet time at this Internet Cafe = the BOOK WORM.
I mostly use the two Libraries here for free, but they don't work as fast & restrict
things like Facebook & U-tube Etc.  So I'm glad for your gift that gave me
Internet Time for those things!
        As for my life here & how I spend my time.  I live in a blue tent about 8'x8' across
the street from a little store & the Ocean & a very large Reef.  I am about 200 ft from the Ocean & hear the Surf all nite, & see the Ocean from my tent & the Sun Rise.  --Very Nice. 
      I take my bath once a week or so in the Ocean & have a home made shower that I wrinse the salt water off with Rain Water--which I also drink. 
      I have a Chemical Toilet for #2 dodo Which fills up in about a month & doesn't stink & when almost full, I take it down to a deserted beach away from all houses & dig a hole & bury it--like it says to do in Deuteronomy.
       My big thing is FASTING!  I try to FAST or what I call SEMI-FAST which means living on 4 to 6 heaping teaspns of Ground up Kale powder.  taken 1 or 2 tsp per meal 4 times a day with 2 or 3 tsps Brown Sugar in water.  = cod liver oil, Ginseng Tea & a tiny bit of Astragalas Membranicus & Mulberry Leaves (2 most likely to be the Tree of Life in Bible)  I try to do this 4 or 5 days a week including always the Sabbath (Which on Sabbath, I will usually Totally Water only Fast for 24 or 36 hours.) 
          I am starting a New Religion.  I do it by paying poor boys in the Villages here to read my brochures--like I have sent you --3 columns --page turned "Landscape"=sidways.  I pay them 25 cents per column usually to repeat after me because they don't read so well.  & I teach them to memorize my songs & the Golden Rule & Joshua 1:8  & Deuteronomy 28:1-20. 
    I call it the CHURCH OF TRUTH for Honest Boys & Girls & Men & Women.  & I already have many boys who agree with what I am teaching.  = (I will send that to you tomorrow --running out of time now.)
       I have a new Website.  www.stop-gun-violence-now.blogspot.com
My other website gives all my brochures & what I preach in my new Religion/Church.
But tomorrow I will give you the simplified version in 5 sentences or less.
Thanks again,
Love Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment